Bespoke website design and build for swim school
Liking a challenge, the Adventure team couldn’t wait to dive in and support Sutton Dolphins’ owners Michelle and Sue when they wanted to refresh their website and blend their two brands.
The successful Sutton Coldfield-based baby and toddler swimming school, Sutton Dolphins, came to the Adventure team looking for help in revamping their website. They wanted to add new features and functions for members and bring the overall design in line with their Dolphin Swimware brand, which provides swimming and beach accessories for both children and adults.
Founded in 2003, Sutton Dolphins provides baby and toddler swimming lessons for future swimmers from birth to 10 years old. The safe, fun and friendly environment they create encourages even the tiniest of tots to learn to swim. Now with four locations, the existing website had outgrown its original design, functionality and needed additional features to manage its growing membership.
What we did:
- Delivered a fully bespoke website design and build
- Revamped the design and branding
- Matched the graphics and branding of the site to Dolphin Swimware, to link the brands and encourage cross promotion between the two sites
- Improved the site navigation to make finding information and booking classes easier
- Created a brand-new members account management system in the backend with:
- Member registrations
- Online class booking
- Online payment options
- Relevant member content including venues and upcoming classes
- Developed a member newsletter to keep customers updated with the latest news
See for yourself. The new site has made a real splash with Sutton Dolphins little swimmers and their parents since its launch – what do you think?