4.3 billion people use email*
This is a HUGE potential market that most businesses fail to tap into.
Email Marketing can be:
- more effective than social media marketing
- personalised to the target audience
- easier to respond to, e.g., click here, reply directly
- measured and tracked
- easily accessed on mobiles and received in real time
- used to develop consumer relationships (your emails can be advisory/informative rather than direct sells)
- useful to increase your brand awareness and identity
The scope is massive, yet the cost is comparatively minimal.
The new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are addressing how businesses contact leads and store personal data which can only be a good thing. However, it can make email marketing feel more daunting.
Our email template system, MailChimp, ensures that you meet all of the requirements of the GDPR regarding contact, permissions and storage. Existing permissions may feel more complicated. We can help you sort through and ensure that you have the express permission necessary and the ‘right to be forgotten’ facility covered.
You can find more details on our web legislation page.
Any queries or questions though please get in touch directly. Don’t miss out on the benefits of email marketing and from just £150 it is such an essential promotional opportunity.
Would like to increase your bank of email addresses?
There are lots of ways you can do this. Regular newsletters, free e-giveaways or competition are ways to encourage prospective new customers to subscribe to your business. We have lots of ideas so give us a call and come and see us for a chat, and we can brainstorm together.
*(Source – DMG Business Statistics)